BPD

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Mar 11 12:40:24 PST 2002

I think you're mistaken. In fact Carrol wrote off-list back then to chat. I've been signing in From the Rube Gallery for quite a long time. Pre-list, er, even pre- internet connection for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 10:48 AM Subject: Re:BPD