BPD

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Mar 11 13:16:52 PST 2002

At 03:40 PM 3/11/02 -0500, pms wrote:
>I think you're mistaken. In fact Carrol wrote off-list back then to chat.
>I've been signing in From the Rube Gallery for quite a long time. Pre-list,
>er, even pre- internet connection for me.

that's why there are two carrols. he writes me offlist, too. that hasn't stopped him from calling me insulting names.

IOW, i'm not disputing that he's perfectly nice to you when he wants to be. i AM saying, though, that he did treat you pretty nastily in 1998. you're welcome to dispute that, but the archives indicate otherwise.

kelley