So long Saddam

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Tue Mar 12 22:40:17 PST 2002

<< Well, Dennis, I CERTAINLY have no problems with Saadam being overthrown. I DO have a problem with it being done by the CIA (US) though. I may be wrong, but if the US takes Iraq, then who's next? Iran. Iran would be surrounded by US forces in that case. I dont know that my speculation on this matter is sound, perhaps someone more knowledgeable on the region could comment.

I still say there's a 50/50 chance that Saddam is a Bushite hack. Where would the Medicare scandal in Florida and the Savings and Loan scandal in Texas have gone, having FINALLY made it into the mainstream press, had Saddam not invaded Kuwait? Besides, Saddam couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, even when the US was giving him help..