lbo-talk-digest V1 #5802

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Mar 13 10:59:35 PST 2002

At 12:46 PM 03/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I've been pretty articulate about why Saddam was suckered into attacking
>Kuwait and why Bush II is saber-rattling against Iraq now. Nice to know
>nobody gives a fuck and most on this thread prefer to talk total nonsense
>instead.

I think I joined the list after your articulateness, but I have read fairly lengthy accounts of that suckering in a couple of places. The problem is that most info in the U.S. (including leftist screeds) completely ignore this.

I hope you are right about the Iraq war threat. The other article you posted, about the pigs lining up at the terrorist trough is almost too scary.

The other scary thing is reading posts on this list from people arguing for the United States deciding unilaterally what the regime of any country is going to be and then enforcing their decisions with bombs. This isn't "Mission Impossible" guys. Come on!

Joanna