WW IV?

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Wed Mar 13 11:53:07 PST 2002

Another US Sharonista and Woolsey pal, Eliot Cohen, decided it was time for number 4 in a WSJ op-ed. The cold war was #III, so it's time for another global war, #IV. The US should get Saddam, Iran, etc. Cohen is on the staff of Weekly Standard, owned by Murdoch and editorially controlled by Wolfowitz. It's the same cesspool that produced the 15-minute-famous speechwriter who coined "Axis of Evil".

Hakki