al-Qaeda and Taliban

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Mar 14 14:07:28 PST 2002

Charles: Their using nuclear weapons would be suicide, which should raise a lot of doubt that they would use them. This implies that al-Qaeda and the Taliban interpret the Koran in some sort of doomsday fashion. What's the evidence of that ?

Americans like to "justify" their military invasions by imagining the invadees as insanely subhuman and irrational. Thus, according to the American version of the Viet Namese, the Viet Namese had less respect for human life than Americans. Oh what a dastardly lie to coverup and rationalize Americans' , racist disrespect for the lives of Viet Namese.

So, now, of course, al-Qaeda and the Taliban want to get nuclear weapons so that they can use them as soon as possible and get themselves and most of Arab and Islamic civilization nuked back 100 times over for sure. This is because of course, as our enemies, they are not as rational as we are; they are as irrational and insane as anything an American's imagination can come up with to "justify" America doing whatever it wants to them.

NOT !

> IF Al-quaeda is what they say it is, that is.

Dennis Perrin:

Well, it's been six months since they made their intentions known -- if you still have problems decoding what al-Qaeda and the Taliban stand for, then we have nothing really to discuss...

...Look -- al-Qaeda and its allies are dedicated to creating a greater Muslim state based on their version of the Koran. It is not a state that will respect its neighbors' borders, far from it. And by disrupting its plans in Afghanistan, we've staved off (at least for now) the possibility of a pro-al-Qaeda coup in Pakistan, which, were that to happen, would be disastrous for everyone, especially given that the likes of bin-Laden would have nuclear weapons, which I've no doubt they'd use in a second.