Kelly's rage

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Mar 14 14:44:57 PST 2002

At 03:07 PM 03/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>inbreds is a reference to joanna's racist description of the klewless,
>toothless inbreds (her word) that live in places like hicksville who are
>disgusting because there are no bookstores.

Oh, OK. So that's what pissed you off and that's why you've been pointedly ignoring me all this time. Good to know.

Plattsburgh was a racist town whose cultural activities consisted of church and bars; church and bars.

The college had a book store stocked with required class texts. It had no other books.

Economic conditions do not account for all this. My grandfather had a sixth grade education; my grandmother had none. They had no money, but they ran a lending library out of their house.

The basic institutions in the town were : a prison, an air force base, a college. I'm not sure which was most depressing.

I take none of that back, though I apologize for "inbred."

But, my guess is, it doesn't matter what I say. You've decided to hate me and my elitist ways, so whatever.

Joanna