Vegans Kill Animals Too (Dicks n' Dough)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 14:58:02 PST 2002

--- Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:

> pigs feet in a barrel speaking of the habits of the
> poor. oh, well, wait a
> minute, you might have also mean pigs in a
> blanket--known in catering
> circles as dicks'n'dough.

Geez...what do they call corn dogs? Knowing these things has a good/bad effect on my sex and eating. The Italian for "pussy" is "fig" (figa), so whenever I am having sex I think of fig newtons and whenever I eat fig newtons my mind wanders to cunnlingus. Is that good or bad? Now you have turned me on to "dicks n'dough" thing and I am afraid this will have a serious impact on my baking and coitus.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx