Dicks n' Dough

sui.generis at myrealbox.com sui.generis at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 14 16:28:38 PST 2002

At 04:17 PM 3/14/02 -0800, Thomas Seay wrote:

>You are right though that men (maybe women too) that
>talk too much about sex are often times the most
>deprived. In my case, it's probably just inexcusable
>perversion!

no, i don't think that at all. that's why i couldn't tell which was the explanation! :)

you need to learn how to recreate the 'strangeness'.

> > heh. Now, shooting a pig in a blanket sounds like
> > it might be fun for a
> > quickie, which are nice in the a.m.
>
>I have never enjoyed early morning sex. I am
>definitely a night person...though late mornings and
>afternoon are fine.
>
> > as for baking, do the Italian pastries, the diamond
> > shaped ones with red
> > jam centers and some cannolis.
>
>Yum.

> > Oh, and do bake to the accompaniment of Jelly Roll
> > Morton. Afterall, Jelly
> > Roll in black culture of the time was a reference to
> > pussy! Rock'n'Roll.
> > Get it?
>
>Which came first? Was Jelly Roll Morton a real stud
>and so that is why they called sex "Jelly roll" or was
>it because of the cake "Jelly Roll".

Jelly Roll=Pussy. Rock=Cock (say it loud, say it proud! old Bad Subjects joke!)

> > Like my email addy? Changed it just for this thread.
> > heh. (hi joe! :)
>
>I do like it, however, I am a snob, as you have
>correctly pointed out at times, and therefore have a
>fondness for anything in Latin ;)

heh. no, i meant the domain name, after the @, silly.

also, now that the archives have been completely removed from googles storehoouse, i'm practing a little email image management. myrealbox.com for anything that a client might flip out about!

heh