Dicks n' Dough

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 16:17:10 PST 2002

--- sui.generis at myrealbox.com wrote:

> Thomas, I'm a once a day, twice on Sunday person
> myself. The way you talk
> here, I conclude that you are getting it way more or
> not enough.

Well, frankly my sex activity has fallen off a bit since getting married. So nowadays I am probably more like a Three-Times-a-Week person . I enjoy the strangeness of the other and somehow marriage takes that away, at least for me.

You are right though that men (maybe women too) that talk too much about sex are often times the most deprived. In my case, it's probably just inexcusable perversion!

> heh. Now, shooting a pig in a blanket sounds like
> it might be fun for a
> quickie, which are nice in the a.m.

I have never enjoyed early morning sex. I am definitely a night person...though late mornings and afternoon are fine.

> as for baking, do the Italian pastries, the diamond
> shaped ones with red
> jam centers and some cannolis.

Yum.

> Oh, and do bake to the accompaniment of Jelly Roll
> Morton. Afterall, Jelly
> Roll in black culture of the time was a reference to
> pussy! Rock'n'Roll.
> Get it?

Which came first? Was Jelly Roll Morton a real stud and so that is why they called sex "Jelly roll" or was it because of the cake "Jelly Roll".

> Like my email addy? Changed it just for this thread.
> heh. (hi joe! :)

I do like it, however, I am a snob, as you have correctly pointed out at times, and therefore have a fondness for anything in Latin ;)

CU,

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx