al-Qaeda and Taliban

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Fri Mar 15 00:40:34 PST 2002

Yes, and despite all the alleged sex-appeal of martyrdom Qaeda fighters aren't sitting put where the US can bomb them staight into the black-eyed houris' laps, as we saw once again at the latest engagement at Shahikot. The Taliban casualties are nowhere as heavy as the Pentagon boasted, the main force having again vanished.

As you say, "freedom fighters" become raving murderous lunatics overnight in the comic-strip ideology of US imperialism.

Hakki