Anti-Jewish Friends of Israel, Part 2 Re: Ace on The Jews

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 15 08:13:49 PST 2002

Max says:

And a while ago A. Finlayson wrote:

>>Why then do the American policy elite go to such great lengths to hide
>>information from _even those Americans who make active efforts to seek >it,
>>using FOIA suits and the like_, even about US government actions >taken many
>>decades ago in the good old days of the Cold War and before >it?
>
>Well, it isn't very well hidden is it seeing as how you know all about it.

While information alone is never enough, I think both you & Finlayson are overestimating what people know, assuming that everyone is a media junkie like most leftists.

Let's take Tikkun, for instance. According to the Alternative Press Center's Online Directory (@ <http://www.altpress.org/direct_t.html>):

Tikkun : A Bimonthly Jewish Critique of Politics, Culture & Society Published: bimonthly Total Paid Circulation: 25,800 (international)

Not exactly a household item, probably not even a Jewish household item, though it does surpass the Left Business Observer in total paid circulation and regularity of publication. :->

Left Business Observer Published: monthly [!] Total Paid Circulation: 3,000 (national) -- Yoshie