The Descent of Wenders

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 10:07:05 PST 2002

Are you (Cian) and Yoshie presenting these reviews as your own point of view on "Wings of Desire"? I agree that his movies since "Wings" have been flops. It's true that a lot of "Wings" success can be attributed to Handke's writing, not to mention the incredible (in my opinion) camera work. Nonetheless I still think the movie was great. I dont know whether Wenders is sexist or "arsehole" and it wouldn't change my opinion of this movie, if he were. It's a great movie IMHO.