The Descent of Wenders

Cian O'Connor cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 16 10:05:33 PST 2002

Still playing catchup.

I've never seen Wings since getting thrown out for laughing too hard. Bit too self-consciously arty for my tastes.

I don't know whether the personal morality of a filmmaker matters when they make "moral" films - but Wim is morally disgusting, which is something I suspected after seeing "Paris, Texas".

--- Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com> wrote: > Are you (Cian) and Yoshie presenting these reviews