Regressions and Advances

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 15 14:15:53 PST 2002

Way behind in my lbo-talkin'...this thread moved to porn...

Diana E.H. Russell, over at Mills College was quoted in the S.F. Examiner the other day saying she wished that the shooter of Larry Flynt had killed him. Yup, years ago in Santa Cruz I saw the graphic slideshow of the Woman Against Violence and Pornography in the Media and demonstrated against the Miss aka Myth California Pageant with the radical cultural feminists like Nikki Kraft with her suit of raw meat. Had a housemate (the same one that a few years later was active in the Prairie Fire Organizing Committee, the above ground support group for the remnants of the Weather Underground) that picketed the 7-11 to remove their porn. Bah. Show me a study that shows that the rapes in Amsterdam vs. Columbus, Ohio are higher because porn is so open there. Michael Pugliese