WSJ edit board on CNBC

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sat Mar 16 06:55:56 PST 2002

I missed Friday night Must See TV. Anyone catch it? I like how they use the word "talent" in the paragraph below. What a joke.

Now we have "Alan Keyes is Making Sense" on MSNBC and the WSJ Editorial Board on CNBC. The insanity quotient on cable has just double over the past year. Plus there's that fucker Jonathan Edwards on the scifi channel, the guy who talks to the dead. Whoever took down Lady Cleo should go after Edwards, too.