EU planning sweet revenge

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sat Mar 16 08:45:33 PST 2002

There ya go, the foot comes down. Shrubya should be hitting those "pretzels" really hard by now. Wonder which speech writer gets the boot this time?

|| Hakki, from where did you learn that the Mossad visits (most?

|| every? I forget how you put it) and

|| threatens prominent Jewish Americans? I'm highly skeptical and

|| I wouldn't be surprised if you're just asserting it without any

|| evidence.

|| Peter

I didn't say it threatens, that's the ADL's job. I said it pays them visits. It also recruits them. Mossad defector Victor Ostrovsky described Mossad's MO at length, and paid for it by having his life wrecked.

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Mossad-Australia%20Connection.html

(...) New Dawn: In the same interview you said that the Mossad goes into Jewish communities around the world and uses them as a resource. Is this happening in Australia?

Ostrovsky: Of course it does. It happens everywhere. But they don't like to admit it. To give an example, when an Israeli 'celebrity' comes to visit and speak at a Jewish community function or the like, you'll find all these local people checking for bombs, doing the security, etc. Where do you think they got their training? Look in my first book [By Way of Deception] to discover in detail what I'm saying.... The Mossad gives instructions to all [Israeli] lobbies over the world, so you're not unique in any way. (...)

Ostrovsky described Mossad house calls somewhere else but I can't locate it.