Dicks n' Dough

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Mar 16 12:36:46 PST 2002

sui.generis at myrealbox.com wrote:

>furthermore, doug participated in about two years of heated debate
>on the Bad Subjects list about whether to archive anything long
>term. so, those of us here from that debate know that doug knows
>full well how a significant number of us feel about these issues.
>
>he was aware. furthermore, i've also told him frequently how we
>could use spidercide and how we can obscure the email addresses so
>we don't get spam.
>
>but he just doesn't give a shit because he participates in some sort
>of warped bourgeois consciousness about his ownership of the list.

Oh fuck you. I put up with a lot of shit like this for a bourgeois owner. I've never thought again about that BS debate about archiving. I don't remember ever hearing about spidercide either. I never heard much call for anything like that either, until you & Budge got worked up. "Every major list," gosh I guess I don't keep up with the Major Listonwer News. Why fucking bother?

Doug