Dicks n' Dough

sui.generis at myrealbox.com sui.generis at myrealbox.com
Sat Mar 16 13:21:40 PST 2002

awwww. i dig you, too, doug.

> I've never thought again about that BS debate about archiving. I don't
> remember ever hearing about spidercide either. I never heard much call
> for anything like that either, until you & Budge got worked up. "Every
> major list," gosh I guess I don't keep up with the Major Listonwer News.
> Why fucking bother?
>
>Doug

budge and i didn't get worked up. i simply mentioned archives and it spun off from there. if you chill and check out the archives you will find at least two discussion. we had this discussion when joanna brought up the spam problem and later when justin threw a tanty. i suggested all of those workarounds, but you ignored them. for whatever reason. i made clear i supported the damn archive, but that i'd just like our email addresses munged. no skin off your teeth and your google entree to fame and the world. what is infuriating, to me, is that you don't even acknowledge it: you just ignore it.

i backed off because i respect you doug and try really hard to understand what it's like to work really hard on something. i figure, you earned and paid for the right to do whatever the hell you want. i also didn't want to make marco work overtime, either. but when the solution is very simply and makes everyone happy, and repeated attempts to get you to do it are ignored, i have to wonder why on earth. what does it accomplish. so, if you'd like to be pigheaded; i'll meet the challenge.

and don't forget doug, i can host the list and the archives for free! i don't want to see you pay for this abuse, ya know?

big fat snit smoochiez.