Dicks n' Dough

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Mar 16 13:56:52 PST 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Oh fuck you. I put up with a lot of shit like this for a bourgeois
> owner. I've never thought again about that BS debate about archiving.
> I don't remember ever hearing about spidercide either. I never heard
> much call for anything like that either, until you & Budge got worked
> up. "Every major list," gosh I guess I don't keep up with the Major
> Listonwer News. Why fucking bother?

If _I_ were the owner of the list, the next post complaining about archival practices would be the last post _that_ person sent to the list.

Until after a successful insurrection, or in special cases such as boycotts or picket lines, as far as I'm concerned leftists have a perfect right to all and sundry bourgeois privileges.

Carrol