Noam Chomsky etc.

paul childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Sun Mar 17 23:03:49 PST 2002

>"It's not just me, incidentally," Chomsky said. "It's >everybody. There's probably
been more openness and dissent now >than at any time in modern history. "

Last weeks' Globe and Mail Top 10 Bestsellers, non-fiction (recognizing these things are inherently inaccurate);

#1 Stupid White Men - Michael Moore #2 9/11 - Noam Chomsky

The G+M has not seen fit to review either one. I try to be optimistic, in between this and reading M Moores accounts of his book tour, I think there may actually be some hope.

PC

http://netwinsite.com/dbabble/