al-Qaeda and Taliban

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Mar 20 15:45:36 PST 2002

Hi,

OK. I see your point, but I guess I make a distinction between speculating about potential conspiracies--which certainly do exist--and conspiracism, which in my usage refects an inability to distinguish between facts and rumors, and makes leaps of logic. I thought the speculation by Salim was both noted as such, and within the bounds of logical extrapolation.

-Chip