al-Qaeda and Taliban

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Thu Mar 21 00:38:02 PST 2002

Mr Pollack,

If you have doubts about the spying maybe these many links would change your mind.

http://www.firefox.1accesshost.com/cameron.html http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A3 879-2001Nov22&notFound=true http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID= /has%5C http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/11/23/News/News.38640.html http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=75266&contrassID= 2&subContrassID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAQS1FAGYC.html http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=271607

And finally the 60 page document that the DEA agent leaked to Intelligence online was just leaked to Anti-War.com

http://antiwar.com/rep/DEA_Report_redactedxx.pdf

Enjoy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 6:23 PM Subject: RE: al-Qaeda and Taliban