al-Qaeda and Taliban

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Mar 21 10:34:03 PST 2002

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Naji Dahi wrote:

> Also, keep in mind that Israel has a history of spying on the US. The
> most celebrated case is that of Johnathan Pollard. So it is not entirely
> farfetched that Israel was spying on the US once again.

Oh, I have no trouble believing in that. But if it's continual, there is no prima facie reason to believe it had anything to with September 11th. And I don't see why, if they are now spying on us, they would use kids with illegal jobs and lapsed visas when they have so many better options. Adults, for one thing. Arab Israelis, for a second. American citizens (e.g. Pollard) for a third.

But this evening I'll read over your wealth of links. Thanks very much for providing them.

Michael