al-Qaeda and Taliban

Naji Dahi n.dahi12 at gte.net
Thu Mar 21 11:07:38 PST 2002

> Oh, I have no trouble believing in that. But if it's continual, there is
> no prima facie reason to believe it had anything to with September 11th.
> And I don't see why, if they are now spying on us, they would use kids
> with illegal jobs and lapsed visas when they have so many better options.
> Adults, for one thing. Arab Israelis, for a second. American citizens
> (e.g. Pollard) for a third.

>From what I gather on the identity of those who spied, they do not seem to
be oridnary kids. Here is a partial list:

Itay Simon--Intelligence Officer Michael Calmanovic--Electronic Intercept Operstor Marina Glickman--Intelligence Officer Zeev Miller--Explosive Ordinance/Combat Engineer Eran Moshe--Member of Special forces Aren Ofek--Sone of Israeli army general Ofir Navon--Bomb disposal expert Dilka Borenstein--Intellignece Officer

There is also the involvement of the Israeli infromation technology companies such as Retalix, Nice, and Amdocs.

Naji