genuwhine swine (Re: class in america)

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Mar 21 20:06:20 PST 2002

sui.generis at myrealbox.com wrote:
> At 07:40 PM 3/21/02 -0500, ravi wrote:
>
>> the debate about whether the rest were hicks or the real genuine people,
>
> could you show where someone claimed they were real genuine people and
> what exactly that means?

someone somewhere in that thread must've said something like that... why else would i say it? ;-)

folks: my post and the quiz are meant to be a joke! please don't take them seriously!! i thought you folks would have fun seeing what fussell considers class indicators and might even enjoy some of the quotes from his book that i have included in the web page as annoying popups...

--ravi