Russian Israelis

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 22 07:36:52 PST 2002

So why did they bring in Ethiopians? To get some new restaurant choices?

Present company excepted, I have to say that the preoccupation with Yids on this list by some people creeps me out.

It's not that I disagree with the 'facts' proffered -- I seldom do. It's the absence of justifiable context.

mbs