Russian Israelis

Bradford DeLong jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:55:48 PST 2002

>I did read the interview on the posted link. There are some bothersome
>parts, but he's been f**cked over pretty bad. We have some non-trivial
>things in common. I'd buy him a drink...
>
>mbs

He has been f**cked over pretty badly and unfairly. But life is to short to have a drink with anyone who uses "Aryan" and "Israel" in the same paragraph. This:

"There is some truth to that, because a large percentage of

the so-called 'Russian Jews' are not Jewish. In recent years,

it has been more than 50%, and the reason why is because

the Israeli establishment likes the blue eyed, blonde haired

Aryan types as a racial group. The Russians look right even if

they are not Jewish, and they preserve the Ashkenazi elite's

dominance."

is the kind of thing that David Irving would say...

Brad DeLong