Russian Israelis

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 22 13:09:06 PST 2002

Ashkenazi racism -- towards Jews -- has been documented from way back. So has the iffyness of Russian emigres' Jewishness. There seems to be little doubt that Zionism is in a demographic race it is destined to lose, absent the outright expulsion of masses of non-Jews.

If NF is concocting facts or making observations he believes to be false, he is a scoundrel. But if not -- something I can't verify myself -- this quote doesn't faze me. The truth hurts sometimes. I was put off by other things in the interview. --mbs

The Russians look right even if