Russian Israelis

pradeep ppillai at sprint.ca
Fri Mar 22 15:26:37 PST 2002

>Good on you, Max. I've known Norman for more than ten years. He's a
>brave and thoroughly decent man, with the most honorable set of enemies
>possible. Sad to see this sort of thing from Brad...

>john mage

"Good on you Max"??? Did you miss what this idiot said? In responseto a thread which brought up the issue of Isreali racism -- a relevant topic, one would think, on a list supposedly for leftists, most of whom belonging to the country which underwrites Israel's apartheid and ethnic cleansing policies -- he accused certain people of being . . . anti-semites!!

Now tell us Max, who the FUCK were you talking about?

-pradeep