Russian Israelis

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 22 14:15:28 PST 2002

> Did you miss what this idiot said? In responseto a thread which brought
> up the issue of Isreali racism -- a relevant topic, one would think, on
> a list supposedly for leftists, most of whom belonging to the country
> which underwrites Israel's apartheid and ethnic cleansing policies -- he
> accused certain people of being . . . anti-semites!!
> Now tell us Max, who the FUCK were you talking about?
> -pradeep

If I observe what I take to be an abnormally high incidence of nose-picking, in the interests of social harmony my practice would be to issue a general, muted appeal for better personal hygiene, rather than to denigrate specific individuals, since the sin in question (which was not "anti-semitism") is not more than venial. So all I'll say is, find a hankie. -- mbs