Fw: Radosh says he sets the record straight on Spain

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:36:43 PST 2002

Ron must be hard up. The non CP left has been saying this since Orwell. In fact, even the CP fellowing travelling left admitted it in practice, see Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls. I have half a dozen books on the Spanisj Civil war on my shelf by anarchistsa or Trots or independents, as well as several by liberals and conservatives, that make the point that the USSR sold out the Spanish Rev. Howzat news? jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx