is shadur your boss

virgil tibbs sheik_of_encino at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 14:46:46 PST 2002

I just picked a smart liberal judge on the Northern District.

I thought Rovner had permanent clerks only. I called her chambers once to get clerking info and to my surprise she picked up the phone. We talked for a while-- she was very cool.

I do not know Judge Bucklo. I did some work for Aspen when he was chief judge and I may be doing some more in the near future.

eric