lbo-talk-digest V1 #5865

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Mar 22 14:56:33 PST 2002

At 05:02 PM 03/22/2002 -0500, Doug wrote about forwarding the Fischer interview:
>That's absurd. I forward all kinds of stuff to this list, some of it
>because I agree with it, some of it because I don't, some of it
>because it's brilliant, some of it because it's ludicrous. Bobby
>Fischer is a celebrity of sorts, and what he said was bizarre and
>fascinating. Billions of bytes of good antiwar stuff has gone out on
>this list.

I don't think Chuck was criticizing you as a publisher. I think he was speaking about the mass media. Needless to say, I should let Chuck defend Chuck; but as a list subscriber, I'll go on record to say that I didn't think he had you in mind at all.

You do forward interesting stuff, and I'm glad you do.

Joanna