perversely wrong

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:06:47 PST 2002

>CB: Now for the rational kernel: what have you got out of him that will
>help our cause ? ( Besides that he is very smart)
>
>( Justin, you already have several prizes for extracting rational kernels
>out of rightwing husks)

Good arguments for pragmatism. Lots of useful and (to my way of thinking) correct applications of same to a diversity of topics. A lot of nonperversely non-wrong good case law, e.g., a holding that "welcome sexual harassment" is a contradiction in terms. Constructive engagement with someone who is sharp and fair mindeda ndw illing to listen to any serious intelligent argument and respect without any bullshit.

jks