Russian Israelis

pradeep ppillai at sprint.ca
Fri Mar 22 18:12:31 PST 2002

Well I'm back and . . . nothing. I've already started bragging to my friends so dont let me down Max. I was hoping to mark today in my calendar --the first time that i was ever called a you-know-what by a slimy reactionary U.S. 'liberal' for making criticisms of Israel --and on an ostensibly left list no less! I mean, you're no Todd Gitlin or Bnai Brith, but still, you take what you can get.

You were sooooo close Max. I mean, your stinging use of the word "Yids" --magnifique! --c'mon you practically said it anyways fuckhead -- now just do it for the record.

Well maybe you have already but i havent recieved it yet(i get the mail in digest form). I'm off to meet friends now so i cant wait around any longer tonight -- but I will check tomorrow.

love, pradeep

PS- my friends may be checking the archives, so dont embarrass me in front of them by turning all spineless and mealy-mouthed now