Flouncing chuckie huff

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Mar 23 06:06:08 PST 2002

Shane Mage wrote:

> Chuck Grimes wrote:
>

> >....I think it should be fairly apparent that al-Qaeda is resisting
> >Empire. I mean that's what they claim isn't it?...
>
> Not in the least. They are monstrous provocateurs in the service
> of imperialist reaction. Whether they are still directly, or only
> indirectly (via SA), subsidized by U.S. capital that is who they
> serve. And it doesn't matter at all, in this regard, whether the
> crime of 11 September was, ordered, tolerated, or merely
> fortuitous, they are the ones who won Bush his "trifecta."

This may be -- but let us apply the same general logic to all those bright young people of the '60s who tore the anti-war movement apart not only by their window-smashing 'street fighting' bank robbing foolishness but by their tearing every meeting apart with their screaming rhetoric. I can tolerate a criminal like those in al-quaida rather more than Bernadine Dohrn, Jeff Jones, or those snots that fell for SLA. They did far more for reaction than a dozen al-quaidas could do.

Carrol