Russian Israelis

pradeep ppillai at sprint.ca
Sat Mar 23 11:52:25 PST 2002

Chip Berlet said:

>Dear <pradeep>:
>
>I don't know what is more problematic, your glee at the prospect of being
>criticized for slipping into antisemitic stereotypes, or your arrogant and
>juvenile personal attacks on Max.
>
>Maybe we can take a vote?
>
>-Chip Berlet

No, no Chip, 'arrogant and juvinile' would be when you previously called someone an 'idiot' , not for slandering you, but for saying something you disagreed with in a previous post.

Now, take 'arrogant and juvenile' and add 'stupid', then we get your disgusting attack on Edward S. Herman -- remember, that time Herman thouroghly trounced you after you slandered him as being pro-Taliban?

Once again Chip, ever the clueless idiot that youve shown yourself to be on a wide range of topics, you've decided to claim that i am "slipping into antisemitic stereotypes". Hmm . . . now chip this is hardly the first time you've made unsubstantiated and/or fucked-up claims like this about someone or some topic-- now is this because you have some sort of reading comprehension disorder or are you just that fucking stupid. So then point out where i, or anyone on this list for that matter, has slipped into anti-semitic caricture. And damn well do it now! -- dont run off and hide, like the last time when you were confronted by Herman for your slanderous insinuations.

Thank god this list is archived -- especially given berlet's propensity to discredit himself with every post.

-pradeep