Russian Israelis

pradeep ppillai at sprint.ca
Sun Mar 24 10:21:10 PST 2002

Justin said:

>Pradeep, this is boring. Lose it. jks

No Justin, Chip slandered me on this list as being or as "slipping into anti-semitic caricture" -- for what? posting something in a thread about Israeli racism?Because he is weak-minded and easily influenced by other peoples'suggestions? What? Lets see him back it up. Now c'mon, point to something- anything-Chip that shows antisemic intent or caricture. Unlike you ,Justin, I dont consider this trivial or boring- I have a right to demand he backs it up. Now if he can't then let him sneak away as he usually does when he finds he has shot his mouth off and can't back it up. He is not getting off by playing the snivelling "it was only my opinion" routine.

-p