collective guilt

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Mar 24 14:52:24 PST 2002

> You dismiss everything Hakki says because he is Turkish? You think because
> someone lives in a repressive state, they cannot criticize the situation
in
> another state nor speak on behalf of liberty and democracy?
>
> It's not funny; it's juvenile.
>
> Joanna

Dear Joanna, please don't be so literal. I dismiss Hakki because he's wedded to conspiracy theories rather than principles, and he routinely bad-mouths, curses or otherwise flames anyone who disagrees with him as being an imperial stooge. I'm sorry he lives in a repressive state, and wish that I, along with millions of other Americans, didn't have to foot his masters' bill.

DP