Don't blame Hakki for the Turkish government

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Mar 24 21:51:24 PST 2002

Garbage, like the rest of the stuff you slanderously attribute to me without bothering to add a cite, and your opinions in general.

Here's what I said:

"That paradise is courtesy of the CIA, from the same homicidal, drug-addicted, racist, warmongering shithole you crawled out of. That enough stereotyping for you, dickhead? Free Republic's over there on the right, your fellow posters can't hear you from here."

Sorry I didn't add a clarification saying "this is me stereotyping you like you stereotyped me". I knew perfectly well you were literacy-challenged but I didn't want to cramp my style :-) I stand by the part after "dickhead", though. You definitely would be happier with the freepies, as you normally should have understood by now from the reactions you got. Anyway, if you feel the need to endure further humiliation on LBO, you'll do it in my killfile.

Hakki