Spineless Max S. and Reactionary Slander (was RE: Russian Israelis)

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Mar 25 10:33:54 PST 2002

. . . ideological policing of the likes of the
> NEwRepublic, DP, Dissent and cops like Max and Brad.

I have three crisp points.

1. If accusing someone of being from the police on a left list is not 'policing,' I don't know what is. I still don't think PD is anti-semitic. [S]He is, however, unworthy of discourse, not to say indoor plumbing.

2. There is always something lacking in aggressive rhetoric sent over the net from anonymous worm-holes.

3. Charges of 'slander' and 'racism' are an unfortunate commonplace on the net, but I always thought cop-accusations were an expelling offense on left lists. If so, I'd like to turn in my chit.

mbs