More enduring lies

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Mon Mar 25 11:00:14 PST 2002

Paranoid me smelling a new conspiracy:

|| And now that the US biowar scientist who sent the Anthrax

|| letters has been

|| found but can't be touched, we get yet another spin story. So convenient

|| that there's no body for a postmortem, isn't it?

|| ----------------------------------------------

|| http://www.observer.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4380597,00.html

|| New evidence hints at hijack link to anthrax attacks

|| { Terrorism crisis - Observer special}

|| Ed Vulliamy in New York

|| Sunday March 24, 2002

|| The Observer

|| The stongest evidence connecting the 11 September hijackers to

|| last year's

|| wave of anthrax attacks emerged yesterday, with the revelation

|| that one of

|| them suffered from an apparent anthrax-induced wound months before the

|| attacks.

|| (...)

Unfortunately, I'm right again:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2042149 No New Evidence Linking Hijackers with Anthrax -FBI Sat Mar 23, 5:40 PM ET By Mark Felsenthal

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. government agencies have found no evidence to date linking the hijackers who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States with anthrax, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said on Saturday.

Photos

Reuters Photo

"Exhaustive testing did not support that anthrax was present anywhere the hijackers had been," FBI (news - web sites) spokesman John Collingwood said in a statement. Nor has any new information developed to that effect, he added.

The FBI's statement followed a report in The New York Times that a Florida doctor who treated one of the alleged hijackers last June for a dark lesion on his leg said after reviewing his notes weeks after the attack that the lesion was consistent with anthrax. (...)

What conspiracy? The FBI cleared everything up didn't it? This is where I make people mad:

I've posted several items about an ongoing Arab-baiting campaign in Florida, in which Mossad asset Steve Emerson played a prominent part. Oddly enough, Atta and pals chose to shack down and train for their mission in this singularly Arab-wary state. What's more, according to Le Monde, more than 1/3 of the Israelis busted for spying lived in Florida, 5 of them in Jihadsville itself, Hollywood. To be fair, Atta's flying school was _not_ a Mossad front. It was a CIA front.

SO, it suddenly dawns on a Florida doctor that the terrorist with a bruised knee had ANTHRAX. Memory is a wonderful thing, full of surprises. And Johns Hopkins, that very, er, kosher NY medical instution agrees: No doubt about it, the bastard had anthrax. No body, no tissue samples, not one measly spore, but the irrefutable evidence is there: An Arab, and a terrorist to boot. What more does modern science need? For all we know there was a mini-nuke in that suitcase.

Oh, and rumor has it the biowar doctor who sent the anthrax mail was an Arab-hating ultrazionist. Can't blame Johns Hopkins for wanting to squelch such antisemitic slander, can we?

Hakki