More enduring lies

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Mar 25 12:40:12 PST 2002

> I know nothing about the politics of the JH Biodefense Center, so my
> speculation as to their ulterior motives is unfounded. However, I
> still put it to you that JH saw it fit to make this extremely serious
allegation
> without any material, objective evidence.
>
> My experience with Johns Hopkins is that while they aren't the most
> competent people, they certainly aren't total flakes. That
> statement may be due to flakiness, but the odds are against it.
> Hakki

as the quote makes clear, the JH allegation was pretty guarded, to wit " the anthrax diagnosis was the most coherent interpretation of the available data . . . "

the Biodefense Center is for all practical purposes part of the US Gov, so you can make whatever you like out of that. I suspect it has no politics at all, but I could be wrong. I also doubt the Mossad keeps kosher.

mbs