More enduring lies

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Mon Mar 25 12:20:02 PST 2002

Major bummer. You got me there. I mixed it up with Mt. Sinai.

How the hell could anyone mix up JH and MS? Sleep deprivation and a close relative who had treatment at both (and got royally screwed). Mes excuses.

I know nothing about the politics of the JH Biodefense Center, so my speculation as to their ulterior motives is unfounded. However, I still put it to you that JH saw it fit to make this extremely serious allegation without any material, objective evidence.

My experience with Johns Hopkins is that while they aren't the most competent people, they certainly aren't total flakes. That statement may be due to flakiness, but the odds are against it.

Hakki