Politica Boricua

dlawbailey dlawbailey at netzero.net
Tue Mar 26 05:11:24 PST 2002

Okay Sergio, many Puerto Ricans don't hate Castro but he wasn't exactly popular in my neighborhood in Jersey City and you can get hurt for speaking well of him in Union City. It seems that many Domincans and Puerto Ricans living stateside have grafted Cuban-American culture onto their own. As I indicated, I don't think the Castro-hating is a political opinion. I think it has more to do with the desire for cultural identity. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020326/4955cb53/attachment.htm>