No Military Aid to Israel (Jewish Voice for Peace)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:48:14 PST 2002

From: Michael-David Sasson <simcha3 at msn.com> Subject: [SLDRTY-L]: No military aid to Israel Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:04:53 +0000 Reply-To: sldrty-l at igc.topica.com

This group of mostly left liberal and post-mod hipster Jews has never before come out even partially against aid to Israel so I found this interesting; also, that they explicitly (and need I say, correctly) include East Jerusalem in their listing of the Occupied Territories. Michael-David

--- Jewish Voice for Peace Protest Wednesday, March 27 12:00 PM UN Plaza, march to Federal Building, San Francisco

On Passover Jewish Activists Call for Suspension of U.S. Military Aid to Israel. U.S. Jews will gather at UN Plaza in San Francisco to call for an end to U.S. military aid to Israel. They will walk from UN Plaza to the San Francisco Federal Building's offices of Senators Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein and Representative Nancy Pelosi to deliver hundreds of signatures on petitions that state, in part, "we, the undersigned American Jews, call upon the U.S. government to suspend military aid to Israel until Israel ends its occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem." For further information, please visit <http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/>. -- Yoshie