death

Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Thu Mar 28 09:47:19 PST 2002

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Charles Brown wrote:
> No end to the quizzes on the list these days, is there? However, it's
> gratifying to realize I can chug on as far as 83 *even without* abandoning
> my high-fat/smoke-ridden/overly caffeinated ways. And if I really clean up
> my act (which, oddly, seems to require flossing more regularly) I can
> stagger as far as 97.

It seems that everyone's mortal coil ends around there. I found it rather surprising, however, that it excluded a question about mental illness, which are one of the greatest contributing factors to early mortality. Most of the online quizzes on lifespan have such a question; check that box and see how much your estimated lifespan changes as a result.

m.