lbo-talk-digest V1 #5899

Joanna Bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Mar 28 21:39:22 PST 2002

Hakki posted: Brokers Get Rich. The Rich Get Tax Breaks. And the Little Guy Gets No Pension.

Hakki,

Wait, I've got an idea: why don't we all pool our money and invest it in all the companies that have the best relations/benefits/support with/for/etc. their employees? It's a pension strategy! Probably the best long term bet you could make! Leave out the middle man and pay ourselves minimal admin fees!...Oh, and, of course, split some of that with folks who don't have any extra money to pool.

Or SOMETHING!!! I mean, it's obviously their plan to rob each and every one of us of everything! If revolution isn't happening, can't we at least make human life as bearable as possible?

It has been a loooong day...

Joanna