the joys of war and the infantry request fax

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sat Mar 30 01:47:02 PST 2002

Ooh, that's fun. Lemme see if I can think up some _without_ losing the beat: - Occupying Central Asia - Selling Caspian oil to China - General Dynamics - Raytheon and Boeing - Forgetting about Enron - Getting Dubya reelected - Forgetting he's not elected - Drilling in the arctic - Ripping off the workers - Plundering Social Security - Blowing it on Star Wars

|| So our prime minister should explain to Bush that Britain can

|| only go to war in extreme

|| circumstances and when very precise criteria have been met.

|| "I'm sorry George, but Britain can only

|| bomb or invade a country where the leader has not been

|| democratically elected and where the regime

|| has recently executed British citizens. Oh no, hang on, that's

|| America isn't it? We'd better think

|| this out again."

Great idea for a movie. A lone, funny, peak-prowed British carrier and the QE2 steaming off to invade the US: The Return of the Mouse that Roared. Wonderful humor, ROTFL my ass off.

Hakki